Originally Posted by Unregistered
1. Your wrong, I haven't used any sockpuppet accounts, for a while.
2. I did find God. If you were a believer you would understand more.
3. I don't think anyone here is idiots.
4. I know I was trolling but, I ain't anymore.
5. Stop calling my middle name sh*t
6. Carol is right, I never murdered anyone
7. Antrik I have found a teen site called Quizazz. ( http://www.quizazz.com/Shayette
) -Shayette is my middle name.-
8. You can email me. ( Shay.Angelz@usa.com
9. I found a vampire site that I really love. ( http://www.immortalnight.com/viewuser.php?u=2169745
1) I have accurately shown that your last visit to UfoE as Midnightshayz (a sockpuppet running interference in your newborn baby deceit) took place three days before you asked Jurgen for reinstatement as member
. So you had not used a sock puppet for precisely 2 days (=a while
??) when you reported finding God. (Note date of 'Unregistered' guest entry
of Natalie = 2 days after access as Midnightshayz.)
2) You have not explained what you mean by finding God, nor have you answered my question how faith brings you to the UFO community.
3) Announcing the birth of Joesph, your (non-existent) newborn, inviting the membership's congrats, plus entering with multiple accounts engaging us in debate, having conversations with yourself
onsite, and asking for MSNatalie to be BANNED for being a fake
clearly hoping to remain undetected indicates you held a particularly dim view of the intellect/perceptiveness of the members present.
4) That is in question, Natalie: you tried to hide that you used a sockpuppet to access UfoE just before contacting Mac and Jurgen. And entering as a guest was circumventing a ban.
were, by running a con using a sockpuppet named Midnightshayz, which does sound like midnightscheisse = German word for sh*t.
6) I agree. We are discussing your claim of being a reformed ex-troll.
7) Good for you. Like I stated previously, I wish you well in your life path, and it would be great if you found a place online where you feel at home and can contribute positively.
8) An email address or having email conversation tells absolutely nothing about the person behind it.
9) God loves vampires too.